* Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you (the Bidder) and Nutt Auction Company. To register and bid in this auction you must agree to these terms and are bound by them as a bidder.
* Please be aware that these terms are GENERAL INFORMATION for all auction listings and special terms can apply. When such Special Terms apply, we do our best to outline those in an Information lot at the beginning of the auction catalog.
* All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly. All items must be considered used or previously owned. Even if labeled as new in box, we cannot guarantee the item will be in full retail condition. Place your bids accordingly and read all descriptions and Terms prior to placing your bids. No refunds will be issued.
* Once you place and confirm a bid through our bidding platform, you cannot remove or lower a bid. No bids will be removed once they have been placed.
* Due diligence is the responsibility of you (the Bidder). All sales are final. When the bidding ends on our website and you are the high bidder, you then assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone bidding, buying, selling and/or at pick up.
* The most recent correspondence with buyers via email or our website take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements.
* The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
*. The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
*. Items used in photos for displaying and or containing items such as crates, totes, step blocks, back drops, etc. are not part of the selling lot unless specifically listed in the description.
*. The closing time of the auction will be listed within the auction information page of our website. Once bidding closes, items you have won become your responsibility – make note of closing times!
*. Our auctions offer MAXIMUM BIDDING. This means that you can bid a higher number than the next “Asking Bid”. You can place a max bid at any time in the place bid space by simply entering the highest number you want to bid. When you place a MAX BID, the current bid price will only go to the next increment, or one increment over someone else’s max bid if one has been placed. The computer will bid for you in the pre-determined auction increments up to your highest dollar entered only if someone else bids against you to raise your bid to that dollar amount.
*. When someone has already entered a MAX BID on an item you are bidding on, the system will automatically bid for you until you are the current high Bidder or you reach your MAX BID. If you have reached your MAX BID and are still not the current high Bidder, the system will give you the opportunity to enter another MAX BID.
*. Bids will be placed in the order that they are received. If TWO buyers enter a BID of the same dollar amount, the buyer who entered his/her BID FIRST will be the bidder that is in at that price. If you bid a certain amount and see that the bid is indeed that amount, but you are not the 'Winning Bidder', that means that someone else had a max bid of that amount and so their bid was placed into the system ahead of yours. The best way to know if you are out is to check your email as you should get an email every time you are outbid.
*. You may request out bid notices when registering for your online bidding account. You can choose to have them sent to your email, cell phone via text message or both. If you are not able to be around a computer/ mobile device during the closing of the auction or receive and/or read your outbid notices, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you utilize the max bidding feature. Please remember, you can always raise your max bid, but you CANNOT lower it.
*. Nutt Auction is not responsible for internet malfunctions, loss of connection or system glitches that may prevent you from placing last minute bids, or receiving notices from our company. Don’t wait until the last minute to bid; if the system is busy, your bids may not process within the last seconds of an auction closing.
Buyers must check in with a Nutt Auction Staff Member upon arrival
*. Our staff is there to supervise the safe and proper removal of items and to help you identify the items included in your purchase. The staff are NOT there to help with the removal of heavy items.
*. Winning bidders need to pick up their items at the time they sign up for via Sign Up Genius, and pickup must be completed within the designated pickup timeframe.
*. Please respect our Seller’s property and residence, many times our Sellers still reside in the residence and they do not want you wondering through their home or using any of their facilities.
*. Specific times that are listed for pickup are the strict start and end times, per contractual agreement with the seller. We will not facilitate pickup BEFORE the start time. All buyers are expected to be FINISHED removing their items by the time the pickup is scheduled to end. You need to arrive on time to pack and remove all your item(s) within the stated pick-up times. We may assess a charge to any buyer that requires our staff to stay longer than the scheduled time.
*. If you are unable to pick up at the agreed to terms, you must send a representative to pick up for you or forfeit your items.
* Information on the exact address of the pick-up location will be relayed to winning bidders via link on your paid invoice. Our office cannot assume responsibility for emails that do not arrive at your server.
* Items may only be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers must check in and present their paid invoice to a Nutt Auction representative prior to loading items.
*. Any item(s) Nutt Auction Company. or the seller has to remove from sale site due to the buyer missing pickup time or abandoning part of a purchase may be subject to additional service fees.
*. Buyers who do not pick up their item(s), or leave any items behind, at the specified pick-up time may be subject to additional service fees. Ownership of those items will return to the seller and the buyer will forfeit any and all rights to the item including payments and refunds.
*. You MUST bring your own packing materials, moving equipment, and adequate manpower to safely and properly remove your items during the specified pick-up time. We will not wait for your additional help to arrive if it is outside the pickup times. Also, you may be asked to wait at the end of the line if you are not prepared to move or load your items in a timely manner, we reserve the right to help those buyers who came prepared first. This policy is designed to keep pickups speedy and efficient. We need our buyers to come prepared out of fairness to other buyers and to our seller.
*. Nutt Auction reserves the right to refuse load out and pick up of item(s) purchased, if at their sole discretion or at the discretion of contracted seller, they deem such load out may cause damage physically to the item or the seller’s property or if it risks the safety of anyone or anything at the load out site.
*. Nutt Auction reserves the right to charge a fee to any buyers that do not bring adequate help, requiring our staff to help move items for a buyer.
* The buyer will be responsible for the ANY damage that occurs to an individual item, or the pickup location during the removal of an item(s).