BID YOUR PRICE
2918 Sunset Road, Texarkana, TX
Court Ordered Sale Date changed due to Weather February 26, 2021 @ 1:00 pm CST 2918 Sunset Rd, Texarkana, TX This 4 Bedroom/3 Bath house located just off of Robison Rd will be selling to the highest bidder! TX#11712
11:59 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
2918 Sunset Rd
Court Ordered Sale
2918 Sunset Rd, Texarkana, TX
This 4 Bedroom/3 Bath house located just off of Robison Rd will be selling to the highest bidder on Friday, Feb 26, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
Central Time (US & Canada)
Directions: From I30, go East on Richmond Rd, turn right onto N. Robison Rd. Go .2 miles and turn right onto Sunset. Go approx .1 miles, house is on the right. Watch for signs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. $5,000 Cashier’s check (NO EXCEPTIONS) down day of auction payable to CAPITAL TITLE as earnest money. If for any reason Buyer fails to timely execute the Sale Contract or pay the deposit, Court Receiver has sole discretion, to: (a) pursue all legal and equitable remedies available against Buyer, or (b) declare Buyer's bid to be immediately forfeited, null, and void, without any requirement of notice, and immediately re-sell the Property to another buyer.This is a cash sale and not contingent upon any matter, including Buyer obtaining financing. Buyer shall immediately execute the Sale Contract and all related documents presented by Auctioneer to bind Bidder and Court Receiver to the sale of the Property.
2. Buyer is advised that the Court Receiver has not ever occupied the Property and is not personally familiar with the Property condition. As a material part of consideration for this Agreement, the Receiver and the Buyer agree that Buyer is taking the property “AS IS” with any and all latent and patent defects and that there is NO WARRANTY by the Receiver that the Property is fit for a particular purpose. Buyer acknowledges that it is not relying upon any representation, statement or other assertion with respect to the Property condition, but is relying upon its examination of the Property. Buyer takes the Property under the express understanding that there are no express or implied warranties.
3. By registering, Bidder acknowledges receipt of the Terms of Auction and access to the Residential Real Estate Contract and unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to be bound by both. Upon registering as a Bidder and bidding during the Auction, each Bidder shall be deemed to represent, warrant and agree that with respect to each Property it bids upon (a) that such Bidder has examined, or has had the opportunity to examine, the Property and is familiar with the physical condition thereof and has conducted such investigation of the Property as the Bidder has considered appropriate, (b) neither Auctioneer nor Court Receiver, nor any affiliate, agent, officer, employee or representative of either of them has made any verbal or written representations, warranties, promises or guarantees whatsoever to the Bidder, expressed or implied, and in particular, that no such representations, warranties, guarantees, or promises have been made with respect to the physical condition, operation, or any other matter or thing affecting or related to the Property and/or the offering or sale of the Property, (c) Bidder has not relied upon any representations, warranties, guarantees or promises or upon any statements made or any information provided concerning the Property, including but not limited to on-line at the Auction website, in the Auction brochure or the information provided or made available by Auctioneer, or by Court Receiver, or their respective agents, employees or representatives, and (d) Bidder has determined to make its bid after having made and relied solely on its own independent investigation, inspection, analysis, appraisal and evaluation of the Property and the facts and circumstances related thereto. Upon registering as a Bidder and bidding during the Auction, each Bidder shall also be deemed to represent, warrant and agree that (x) any information provided or to be provided by or on behalf of the Court Receivers with respect to the Properties including, without limitation, all information contained online at the Auction website, in the Auction brochure and in the information being made available to Bidder by Court Receivers and Auctioneer, was obtained from a variety of sources and that Court Receivers and Auctioneer have not made any independent investigation or verification of such information, and make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of such information, (y) without limiting the generality of the foregoing, neither Auctioneer nor Court Receivers shall be under any obligation to disclose to any Bidder, and shall have no liability for its failure to disclose to any Bidder, any information known to them relating to any Property except as may be required by law, and (z) Court Receivers and Auctioneer are not liable or bound in any manner by any oral or written statements, representations or information pertaining to the Properties, or the operation thereof, furnished by any real estate broker, agent, employee, servant or other person.
4. Conveyance will be by Special Warranty Deed, subject to all previous mineral conveyances, reservations and exceptions, to any valid right-of-way, easements, leaseholds, and to any protective covenants or restrictions, which may have been recorded affecting the property. Any mineral rights owned by the Court Receiver will convey.
5. Court Receiver will pay for an owner’s title insurance policy. If additional insurance such as a Lender’s Title Policy is required, that cost shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
6. Court Receiver will pay pro-rated property taxes (to date of closing).
7. Capital Title will conduct the closing with Buyer and Court Receiver each paying their respective fees associated with closing services.
8. Property inspections shall be done in daylight hours. The Court Receiver, Gerald Haire Realty and Nutt Auction Company in no way warrant the conditions of the property, including access routes, and all persons entering upon the property do so at their own risk and accept said property in its existing condition during such inspections. All persons entering up the property assume all risks and liabilities and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Court Receiver, its managers, agents and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action and damages resulting from any accident, incident or occurrence arising out of incidental to or in any way resulting from his or her inspection or the property or his or her exposure to the conditions of the property.
9. Gerald Haire Realty is the real estate firm acting as agent for the Court Receiver. All information presented in this prospectus is believed to be accurate. Prospective buyers are responsible for verifying information presented in this sale notice.
10. Contact John w/Nutt Auction Company @ (903) 824-0581 for questions concerning the bidding process.
11. Support documents, disclosures and sample contracts will be available for review prior to the auction.