Lot 12 in North Fork Subdivision
MODIFIED SEALED BID
Method & Conditions of Sale for
Lot 14 in North Fork Subdivision, Texarkana, TX 75503
Bid Date: 9:45 A.M., Wednesday November 15, 2017
Method of Sale:
This property will be sold using the Modified Sealed Bid Method. A bid form is attached. Mailed bids should be addressed to Gerald Haire Realty, 4609 Texas Blvd, Texarkana, TX 75501. “Lot 14 North Fork Subdivision” should be clearly marked in the lower left corner of the envelope to protect security of the bid. Bids may be delivered by fax to 903-791-1092. All fax bids will be immediately acknowledged. Please await confirmation that your fax bid has been received. No verbal telephone bids will be accepted. Bids will be opened at the Gerald Haire Realty office at 4609 Texas Blvd, Texarkana, TX 75501 at 10:00 A.M., Wednesday, November 15, 2017. Buyers submitting bids are welcome to attend the bid opening. Anyone submitting a bid for the purchase of the property will be provided with a summary of bid results.
Conditions of Sale:
1. The owners reserve the right to accept or reject any offer or to refuse all offers and sell in a manner which they determine will be most advantageous to them.
2. Offers submitted must be valid through 9:00 A.M., Tuesday, November 21, 2017. Successful bidder(s) will be notified at or before that time by telephone, fax or e-mail. Upon acceptance of an offer a more formal Contract of Sale, with earnest money in the amount of 10% of purchase price, will be executed between the successful bidder and the landowner within five business days. A sample Contract of Sale may be provided in advance upon request. Terms are cash at closing. Closing is expected to be held within thirty days of offer acceptance.
3. Only offers for a specific dollar amount will be accepted. The property is being sold in its entirety for single sum(s) and not on a per acre basis. Advertised acreage is believed to be correct, but it is not guaranteed. Offer prices are for the entire tract, regardless of acreage. The attached maps are thought to be accurate but should not be considered as survey plats.
4. Conveyance will be by Warranty Deed, subject to all previous mineral conveyances, reservations and exceptions, to any valid rights of way, easements, leaseholds and to any protective covenants or restrictions, which may have been recorded affecting the property, with title assured through a Title Insurance Policy at the seller’s expense. No environmental inspection or representation has been or will be made by seller. All mineral rights that are owned by the seller will be conveyed to the buyer via quitclaim.
5. Seller will pay pro-rated property taxes (to date of closing) and one half (½) of the deed stamps. Seller will pay for deed preparation and one half (½) of the deed stamps.
6. A local title company will conduct the closing with buyer paying recording fees and all of the remaining fees associated with closing services will be split equally between the Seller and the Buyer.
7. Property inspections shall be done in daylight hours prior to the bid date stated in this notice. Seller, Gerald Haire Realty or Nutt Auction Company in no way warrants the conditions of the property, including access routes, and all persons entering upon the property assumes all risk and accept said property in its existing conditions during such inspection and assume all liability and shall indemnify Seller and its agents from and against all damages to property, claims, demands, or causes of action of every kind, nature and description relating to its access to or presence on the property. Access routes provided in this notice are for inspecting purposes only and do not represent legal easements to the property.
8. Hunting equipment (such as deer stands, feeders, trail cameras, etc.) and any other man-made items found on the property do not convey unless stated otherwise.
9. Gerald Haire Realty is the real estate firm acting as agent for the seller. All information presented in this prospectus is believed to be accurate. Prospective buyers are advised to verify information presented in this sale notice.
10. Questions regarding the property should be directed to Burt Clem, (903) 826-2035. For more information, go to www.hairerealty.com.
11. Gerald Haire Realty will no participate in Co-Brokerage on this property. If buyer chooses to be represented by a broker, it will the buyer’s responsibility to pay said broker.